"Facts" I dreamed were true this week:
1. George Harrison and John Lennon are still alive, but share a body and don't go out much.
2. William Hershel was one of a set of triplets, but ate the other two soon after birth (in my dream, I read it in a book, and thought, "I don't need to know that.").
3. If I were to write a novel about high school, it would take me the better part of an afternoon.
Things that have reminded me of C.W. Bayly recently
1. A pair of orange tennis shoes and a tasteful plaid scarf.
2. At Freddies by Penelope Fitzgerald.
3. Seeing St. Etienne at the Fillmore, and ordering a greyhound at the bar.
Things I like about making lists
1. No need for follow through (you list things, you stop)
3. Using the "bold" tag (it makes me feel like I know html)
4. Items in a list feel kind of like a paneled comic strip, which gives the last item a certain weight, regardless of merit.