Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hello, you.

Oh, it's been too long. After last November's post-every day challenge, I swore I'd never neglect this blog again. So easy, this posting every day! So rewarding! So connected to the outside world I was! But then November was over. And with nothing to say and no reason to say nothing anyway, posting fell by the wayside.

So, what have I been up to? Hard to say. Teaching, but I don't want to discuss that too much on these here internets (my students are all web-literate, as are my bosses). Writing, but nothing too noteworthy (click here for some oldish news). Organizing my vaguely ordered stacks of paper into actual labeled and color-coded files. Updating my CV and dreaming of full-time work. The mundane day to day of growing up, in other words.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way at the end of NaBloPoMo. I was so proud and told myself I was absolutely going to post everyday from now on.
And then I remembered that blogging takes up valuable napping time.

seester said...

yay! seester is back!

it's nice to hear from you. I hope that classes are going well (insert coded reference to students and the state of the classroom here).

m

momeester said...

What can I say, today Dana bought organizers for the year.