Monday, October 25, 2004

'Have You Herd Sheep' is Right

Look! A title! I don't know what came over me. Twenty-five cents to anyone (besides you, dad) who can tell me what song (or songwriter) that's from.

Know what I've noticed lately? My grammar is getting horrid. And my writing's worse. I think this might be a sign that the writing program I'm in is working. Or that my orange juice is irradiated. Which would explain why my brand new computer has been so slow lately.

In other news, I hate my last ten or so entries. I don't proofread my posts here, and it shows. I need to either start editing, or stop reading past posts. And that Edna St. Vincent Millay (ahem) homage that used to be posted below? Forget you ever saw it. Not fit for public consumption. Urg. Not that the other two are.

Ugh. The musty tea cozy of despair settles 'round. Lemon, anyone?

No comments: