Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Toons for Tuesday

Ok, so it's not exactly Tuesday. And this isn't exactly a cartoon. And I haven't exactly been regular about posting cartoons, either. But look! I made this! On me tablet.



I'm glad to be using the tablet again. Because it was my last big purchase before New College stopped paying me, my relationship with it has been a little fraught these past few months: a constant cycle of guilt-and-non-use. Luckily, it's a fun toy, and now that we've broken that cycle, I forsee many happily wasted hours spent doodling on the laptop. Hurrah!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I absolutely love this and think you need to sell prints. Now.

Tricia said...

Also. It reminds me of your writing.

seester said...

you need to start writing books for chirdlen.

momeester said...

Kids books, yes!!!