Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's the cow of the sea-ea-ea!

The #4796th thing I love about our neigborhood are the banners that adorn the light posts on Haight Street. Each lampost has a different one, all painted by local aritsts. What makes it so extra awesome is that our corner is the manatee corner (which, by the way, is reason number #7928 that my lovely and darling seester should come to visit).


(apologies for the low-quality image up there -- the cell phone camera's not great with the zoom).

The only downside is that everytime I walk over to Haight St, I end up with this song stuck in my head.

2 comments:

momeester said...

I can't imagine a more obnoxious song to have stuck in your head unless it is that snape, snape, severus snape ditty.

seester said...

thanks mom, now i have two to choose from.

blub. manatee.

blub.