Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Toons for Tuesday

According to an online personality test I took some years ago, my ideal career is "cartoon artist." I don't know if that's the case (I lean more towards ballerina astronaut), but I do enjoy the doodling.

Brian's encouraging me to start posting my drawings up here. I have a few projects that I've been working on (like Ovid's Metamophoses, narrated by an octopus!), but as I haven't yet gotten around to scanning 'em, here's a little MS Paint self-portrait I did on my lunch break today.

4 comments:

seester said...

I can tell by the gleam in your cartoon eye that you are lovin' your work.

Tricia said...

Wow! This is TOTALLY going to sell like hotcakes. I am with Brian on this one. What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

I hope you aren't kidding about ovid

Nora said...

I **never** kid about Ovid.